Utilizamos cookies para mejorar tu experiencia. Para cumplir con la nueva directiva sobre privacidad electrónica, necesitamos el consentimiento para utilizar tus cookies. Aprende más.
Política de privacidad y cookies
Thank you for visiting and using our websites and our social media pages (“Sites”).
This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, via our advertising campaigns, our offline programs or events.
- SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or providing personal data.
POWERSPORTS reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. The changes will be effective when posted on this Site and we will provide you reasonable notice of any material change but please review it regularly.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on clear actions and behaviors on our Sites or for a legitimate reason:
• Personal contact information, such as name, first name, full address and e-mail address, telephone number, picture, gender or geographic location;
• Information linked to your orders and purchases placed on our e-shop, through our authorized retailers or in our physical stores;
• Payment information, credit cards and billing addresses;
• Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us.
• Your profiles on social networks;
• Your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
• to fulfil your orders and purchases on a contractual basis;
• to answer your questions or share them with our partners so that they respond to you in your language or in relation to your country of residence;
• to contact you for marketing purposes with your consent or based on a previous purchase;
• to combine with information we receive from third party to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising;
• to offer you sewing classes or tutorials, for after-sales service, according to your requests;
• for security and maintenance of our Sites; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to our commercial partners:
• Affiliate companies to POWERSPORTS offering our products and services locally and responding to requests related to a specific territory;
• Local distributors and retailers, for the same reasons;
• Service providers, agencies, or authorities.
We require that these third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you accessed our Sites, comply with all laws relating to personal data.
- HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorized access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
You may opt-out at any time from marketing communications by following the ‘opt-out’ options provided in our communications or by contacting us (email@example.com).
You may also limit the use of tracking technologies (such as cookies for which you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them, or you can simply set it to refuse them).
POWERSPORTS, registered in France acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. Please contact us by phone at +33 2 32 29 10 00; email at firstname.lastname@example.org, regular mail at POWERSPORTS, ZAC du Long Buisson, Rue Louis Bréguet, 27930 GUICHAINVILLE France.
You also have the right to file a complaint to your data protection supervisory authority at any time.